Care Home Manager
An exciting opportunity as arisen for a Registered Manager to join a leading care provider of supported living for adults with learning disabilities, mental health and acquired brain injury within their Birmingham services.
You will have previous experience within Managing a similar service as well as the willing to register with CQC and in return will be rewarded with a competitive salary including continuous training and support from an expert in care.
- Leadership with your team in the daily tasks that will be required within the service
- Responsibility to manage the service in accordance with standards agreed
- Maintain accurate reports and staff development
- Work alongside your team in offering constant support and guidance
- You will have experience of a Registered Manager
- Level 5 in leadership and management or equivalent
- Flexibility to work shifts when required including covering holidays and sickness
- Maintain an on-call facility
The company are a very fast-growing business that have the facility to offer experienced back office staff to support with finance, recruitment, legislation and much more, leaving the Manager to do their job of managing.
How to apply
Please ensure you enter the correct e-mail address as this is used to identify you within our application process and will be used for correspondence.