To provide a quality educational staff service to all schools in your dedicated area. Your role will enhance the reputation of the company and endeavour to continually contribute to it's growth.
- Recruit and maintain effective working relationships with teaching staff available for supply work in your dedicated region.
- Provide said teaching staff with a professional, fast and efficient service.
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with schools in your region.
- Provide schools with an efficient and professional service based upon respect, honesty and total commitment.
- Recruit and interview prospective candidates to build a quality database of local staff in accordance with specified processes, procedures, standards and relevant regulations.
- Arrange and undertake effective client visits generating new business and providing quality follow-up service visits for existing clients.
- Ensure that the administration, reporting and record keeping are completed accurately, on time and adhere to all specified processes, procedures, standards and relevant regulations.
How to apply
Please ensure you enter the correct e-mail address as this is used to identify you within our application process and will be used for correspondence.