An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Branch Manager to develop and lead a well established Industrial Branch. You will be working for an award winning, forward thinking and industry-leading agency with branches across the Midlands. You will be accountable for maximising the business performance of the branch and implementing and driving a new sales strategy to support growth.
You will be a strong leader, with the ability to inspire and motivate your team. You will be working to create, develop and retain a high-calibre sales and service delivery team, to ensure they gain a competitive advantage and enhance their market share.
You will deliver effective forecasting and budgeting, ensuring business objectives are accomplished, whilst ensuring your team deliver a first class recruitment service and the highest possible quality standards are adhered to.
Key duties will include:
• Proactively driving branch sales, maximising revenue, and increasing profit margins; to ultimately increase the profitability and sales revenue of the branch.
• Identifying and capitalising on new business opportunities and ensuring that strategy is set and realised by the team.
• Full P&L responsibility for the branch, including forecasting and the setting of budgets.
• Ensuring that all members of the branch provide the highest standard of professionalism to clients and candidates.
• Supporting consultants on client visits where necessary.
The Successful Candidate:
Will have past experience of developing and sustaining new business, experience of mentoring a high-calibre sales team within the Industrial sector and will be commercially-focused, passionate and responsive, with the ambition and drive to succeed.
QualificationsEducated to A-level standard
BenefitsIn return you will receive a very competitive salary, a company car, plus a generous bonus structure
How to apply
Please ensure you enter the correct e-mail address as this is used to identify you within our application process and will be used for correspondence.