Driving & Logistics
Recruitment Pursuits are now looking to recruit a dynamic and driven sales person for a rapidly developing recruitment business, operating nationwide, offshore and internationally. The business has diversified over the years into a major player within Construction, Facilities Management, Logistics, Manufacturing, Training, Fleet solutions and Energy and Process markets. They need people with the right energy as they expand the logistics recruitment team.
- To effectively manage a team of driving consultants
- Manage daily/weekly/monthly KPI's to ensure aims and goals are being achieved
- Ensure effective candidate attraction and retention in the driving sector
- Identify and win new business opportunities
- Maintain and grow business relationships
- Take full responsibility for the P&L of the branch
- Ensure that strict compliance procedures are followed
- You will be experienced in Recruitment with proven knowledge of the Driving sector
- Sales orientated and results driven
- Up to date with current recruitment legislation and driving compliance
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships both internally and externally
- Demonstrate motivation and leadership skills
QualificationsEducated to A-level standard
BenefitsIn return the company offers a great basic salary and competitive commission structure.
How to apply
Please ensure you enter the correct e-mail address as this is used to identify you within our application process and will be used for correspondence.