- To provide an exceptional recruitment service to both clients and candidates with the Education sector
- Attend networking meetings
- Attend client visits to strengthen the relationship
- Develop new business
- Resource and interview candidates
- Adhere to very strict compliance guidelines
- Proven experience of recruitment
- Keen to develop and looking for the next step
- Ability to grow and maintain client relationships
- Ability to work flexibly in a busy environment
- Personable attitude
- Outstanding organisational skills
QualificationsEducated to A-level standard
BenefitsAlongside a very generous basic salary, the company offers an excellent bonus scheme.
How to apply
Please ensure you enter the correct e-mail address as this is used to identify you within our application process and will be used for correspondence.