Working for an Education Agency specialising in SEND an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Consultant to take on a well established desk (immediate commission approx £2k per month). The agency has offices Nationwide and recruits Permanent and Temporary positions, ranging from TA's to Head Teachers.
- A full 360 recruitment role you identify, win and develop business in the Liverpool area
- Conduct face to face visits with SEND schools
- Resource and interview candidates
- Write detailed and attractive job adverts and manage responses.
- Proven background in Education Recruitment
- Demonstrate strong business development skills both face to face and over the phone
- Sales Orientated
- Ability to work in a busy and targeted environment
QualificationsEducated to A-level standard
- Very competitive bonus scheme (to be discussed at interview stage)
- Company pension, health insurance (after qualifying period), child care vouchers
- 25 days holiday
How to apply
Please ensure you enter the correct e-mail address as this is used to identify you within our application process and will be used for correspondence.