A rewarding role where your efforts and achievements will be recognised. Our client favours change, growth and development. You will be working with successful, friendly and supportive colleagues. This is an exciting opportunity offering continuous training and development for individuals who are looking for personal growth within a fast-paced sales environment.
To provide a quality educational staff service to all schools in your dedicated area. Your role will enhance the reputation of the company and endeavour to continually contribute to it's growth.
- Recruit and maintain effective working relationships with teaching staff available for supply work in your dedicated region.
- Provide said teaching staff with a professional, fast and efficient service.
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with schools in your region.
- Provide schools with an efficient and professional service based upon respect, honesty and total commitment.
- Recruit and interview prospective candidates to build a quality database of local staff in accordance with specified processes, procedures, standards and relevant regulations.
- Arrange and undertake effective client visits generating new business and providing quality follow-up service visits for existing clients.
- Ensure that the administration, reporting and record keeping are completed accurately, on time and adhere to all specified processes, procedures, standards and relevant regulations.
QualificationsEducated to A-level standard
- Rewarding commission structure
- Career progression
- Staff incentives
How to apply
Please ensure you enter the correct e-mail address as this is used to identify you within our application process and will be used for correspondence.