With a fresh new look, sustained growth and expansion in the sectors they cover and solutions they provide to their clients, our client are now seeking experienced 360 Recruiters to join their team in Norwich.
What makes working for our client different?
- A fresh approach
- A focus on providing a quality of service that delivers on time, every time.
- A clear strategic plan with agreed investment from our parent company
- A structure that supports the plan at every stage and allows us to remain agile.
- Industry-leading technology - from our CRM to Social Media tools/licences
- Visible career paths that offer diversity as well as enhancing potential
- Individual L&D plans that encompass internal & external training & guidance.
- A vibrant, collaborative & growth-orientated environment
- Strong remuneration packages, that include the ability to select your bonus scheme to suit, from the 4 options available.
The industry & career sectors we currently operate, and have dedicated specialist consultants within, are:
- Manufacturing & Automation
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Consumer Goods & Online Retail
- Digital & Creative
- HR & Finance
- Business Support
- Facilities Management
We are seeking candidates with either proven, progressive experience in one of these sectors OR those who have the knowledge, ambition, and confidence to develop a sector from scratch in what is truly an agile and dynamic environment.
What do we seek in return for what we offer?
- Progressive, specialist recruitment experience or within a solution-based sales role
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- The ability & desire to build long-term relationships, providing exceptional levels of service
- High levels of integrity, tenacity, and accountability
- A positive, pro-active approach to collaboration
How to apply
Please ensure you enter the correct e-mail address as this is used to identify you within our application process and will be used for correspondence.