An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for a leading National Recruitment Agency for a Industrial Temp Consultant to work in a busy office based in Wrexham and run a very warm and established temp desk for an industry leading agency. The role is to manage and develop a Temp desk with around 70 temps and grow client relationships to maximise the full profit of the desk.
- To maximise the profitability of the Industrial Temp desk
- Provide a professional recruitment service to clients and candidates
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships
- Win and develop new business by means of sales calls and client visits
- Resource and interview quality candidates
- Proven experience of working within the recruitment industry
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to do sales on an as and when basis
- Customer focused with exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
QualificationsEducated to A-level standard
BenefitsThis is a fabulous opportunity and the company offers and very generous commission structure on top of the basic salary.
How to apply
Please ensure you enter the correct e-mail address as this is used to identify you within our application process and will be used for correspondence.